Develop websites and WordPress plugins to support a multi-site, multi-network environment hosting over 1000 websites. We are seeking candidates with WordPress expertise (plugin development, theme work) who use Github for code management. Our client works with PHP/WordPress and Python/Django using Linux/Apache/MySQL stack. They have a collaborative team who genuinely enjoys working together and are passionate about technology.
- Develop a WordPress plugin (with unit tests) to add a new feature to the WordPress environment.
- Collaborate with peers on the Web Team to review and provide feedback on another developer's application and/or WordPress code.
- Contribute to internal tools to help us improve development processes and procedures.
- Work with systems administration and/or systems operations staffs in addressing a production issue.
- Help skilled support team triage tickets and resolve bugs, incidents, or fulfill escalated service requests.
- Troubleshoot a complex service issue and work with peers to implement a fix or workaround.
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred with three to five years of relevant experience.
- Prior WordPress and Github experience is required.