UX Product Designer
- UX Product Designer is required for a contract position in Seattle, WA.
- We’ re looking for a UX Product Designer with front-end development skills to join our team. You will be touching code on a daily basis. Under general direction, you will create user-centered design solutions for the customer’ s digital experience that feature ease of use, employ best-in-class interaction design, and optimize the user experience. We operate as a modern day UX practice with UX development, and you get to control the styles and part of the presentation layer. You will work with Information Technology to ensure functionality of sites meets client objectives. The UX Product Designer works cooperatively with User Experience team, creative management and corporate communications to define parameters that capture and project corporate identity and maximize style, brand identification and visually translate desired impact.
- "Sizzle" - A fantastic opportunity to use your designing and developing skills in a dynamic, innovative work environment.
You could be a great fit for this role if you are:
- A Master of Translation: You will parse visual designs, wireframes, and verbal guidance into clean, accessible code that matches the UX vision.
- An Experience Innovator: You will further the UX vision while bringing industry best practices and innovative technical solutions into the applications we support.
- A Customer Advocate: You will help identify user research needs and participate in immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing. You will continuously seek and integrate user feedback and test results to optimize solutions.
- A Natural Collaborator: You will work with multiple functions, including product owners, product designers, and developers throughout the product life cycle, seeking frequent feedback and integrating multiple considerations into your work.
- Bachelor’ s degree or equivalent experience and 3-5+ years of experience in a related field.
- Familiarity with enterprise build and release cycles.
- Experience using methodologies such as Agile, Design Thinking, Lean UX, and Lean Startup.
- Demonstrated expertise in front-end development and UX design, as well as familiarity with visual design, prototyping, user research and/or experiment design.
Duration: 12 Months Required Clearance: None
PLEASE NOTE: 3RD PARTIES/SUBCONTRACTORS/SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THIS POSITION. SUBCONTRACT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY.