Qlik / BI Developer
Dayton , OH 45390 US
Role: Qlik / BI Developer
Location: Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio**
Active Secret Clearance Required
**1-2 days per week ONSITE required
Seeking a motivated and qualified professional for an exciting opportunity to lead/manage/coordinate the creation/configuration of reports, visualizations and dashboards to transition requirements from current solutions to QLIK.
About the Position
The QLIK expert works closely with business analysts, product owners and key stakeholders to design and implement custom dashboards and visualizations/reports to meet organizational needs. This individual creates custom reporting solutions to facilitate mission success.
Preferred individual is self-motivated, with a high energy level, and a proactive work ethic. Activities include participation in Kanban/SCRUM sprints and summaries, weekly SCRUMs and retrospectives.
During the COVID-19 period, 2-3 days of remote work per week may be required; therefore, the candidate must have the ability to excel while working from home. (Government computer will be provided)
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field of study; experience/certifications may be substituted for degree requirements
- Design and implement reports, scorecards and dashboards using visualization tools (preferably QLIK)
- Experience gathering/analyzing requirements and translating them into functional specifications
- Requires strong organizational skills and action-oriented personality; experience leading tasks and tracking actions across multiple organizations
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities backed by solid writing and highly-effective communication skills; must collaborate constructively and effectively with project end-users, customers, advocates and stakeholders
- Active Government Secret Clearance required
(beneficial, not required)
- Design and implement reports, scorecards and dashboards using Tableau, Lumira, Power BI, is a plus
- Analytical and problem-solving skills with other Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau, Lumira, Power BI and Business Objects); experience with query creation/configuration and troubleshooting; ad-hoc report creation and related skills is a definite plus.