Softworld's client is looking for experienced Proposal Writers with experience writing winning proposals from scratch for Federal clients. Candidate will be writing and managing proposal process. Experience in telecommunications industry is preferred.
This position is available to be worked in either Quincy MA, or Tyson's Corner VA.
- Work with sales, solutions engineering, legal and finance teams to understand proposals requirements and develop strategy for the proposal response.
- Ownership of the proposal timeline from beginning to end.
- Meet all proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing proposal status information to review meetings; transmitting proposals.
- Work effectively with internal subject matter experts to develop consistent, compelling responses to satisfy proposal requirements.
- Review functional, technical and company information received from internal subject matter experts.
- Coordinate final production and delivery of completed proposal response.
- Ability to work on multiple proposals simultaneously.
- Maintain quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Excellent research skills and the ability to write persuasively and articulately.
- Experience in drafting and/or contributing to proposals (RFPs, RFIs, RFQs etc.) responses.
- Creativity and initiative. Ability to identify problems and/or inefficiencies and independently offer/implement practical solutions
- Prior representation of telecommunication clients or employment within the telecommunications industry.
- Prior experience with government contracting requirements, including Federal acquisition vehicles and statewide contracts.
- Working knowledge of government contracting concepts, including Federal Acquisition Regulations, federal supply schedules, multiple award schedules, firm fixed price contracts, and IDIQ contracts.
- Professional certifications such as CPCM, CFCM, CCCM or PMP